The industry’s workhorse vacuum with a proven reputation of reliability. The Windsor Kärcher Group Sensor S is the trusted upright vacuum with a proven reputation of reliability, performance, and ease of maintenance. With a single-motor design and a light handle weight, this machine is comfortable to operate and provides optimal performance. Featuring 1200 watts of power, the Sensor S’s vacuum motor pulls even more dirt and grime from your carpets. This machine utilizes a single motor to cut down on weight in order to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
• Industry-proven track record of durability and reliability.
• We have been building quality upright vacuums since 1979.
Productivity in mind
• Ultra-light handle weight allows for strain-free operation.
• Cleaning paths of 12″ or 15″ are available to suit any need.
• Flat to floor feature allows the vacuum easily to clean under beds and furniture.
• No-tool brush removal for easy maintenance.
• Detail cleaning tools conveniently located on the back of the machine.
• The Sensor S comes standard with a high-efficiency filter that traps up 99.6% of particles at 0.3 microns.
• Optional HEPA filtration is available.
• Meets CRI standards for indoor air quality.
• This machine will protect you and itself from misuse. If a bag is missing from the dust collection compartment, the Sensor S’s door will not close and the machine will not run if either the bag or the filter is not in place.
• Equipped with indicator lights that light up if the vacuum bag is full, the brush height needs to be adjusted, or if there is a brush jam. If these precautionary lights are ignored, the machine will automatically shut down, protecting your employees and your machine from potential harm.