The LineVacer HEPA provides a powerful defense against microscopic dust and allergens. Four Level Filtration with certified HEPA filter as the last filtration stage extracts and traps harmful particulates, even asbestos and lead paint. This unit comes complete with a High Filtration Tool Kit. This vacuum is ideal for applications when clean air in a controlled environment is critical such as cleaning medical facilities, clean rooms and computer labs.
- EPA RRP Rule – Meets the EPAs definition of a HEPA Vacuum under the Lead Safety Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule.
- HEPA Filtration – The certified HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at filtering particulates down to 0.3 microns in size and is designed so that all particulate drawn into the vacuum is expelled through the HEPA filter.
- Cleaning for Health – ProTeam’s unique method of suction vacuuming cleans carpets, hard floors and other surfaces without stirring up dust – so the air stays cleaner, the furniture collects less dust and operators clean without breathing unhealthy air.
- Partners in an educational campaign about Indoor Air Quality issues. The American Lung Association does not endorse products.
- 3 year warranty on motor, labor and parts. Limited lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
1. Hose – Professional-grade flexible hose for better maneuverability
2. LineVacer HEPA Backpack Vacuum
3. Intercept Micro Filter Bag (2) – Paper filter bag to capture dust
4. Soft Dusting Brush – Gently removes dust and allergens
5. Upholstery Tool – An all-purpose tool ideal for seating
6. Carpet Tool – 14″ carpet floor tool great for low pile carpet
7. Bulk Pick Up Tool – 36″ bulk pick up tool for large debris and deep cleaning around hard to reach places
8. Two-Piece Wand – Lightweight aluminum wand for extended reach
9. 50′ extension cord – Plug in once and vacuum entire area
10. Literature Kit – Owners Manual & Quick Start Poster