Introducing the BISSELL® air220 Air Purifier. This machines packs powerful indoor air purifying power into a simplistic and sleek machine, bringing form and function together in your home. The unique design is apparent in the air220’s clean lines and smooth edges. Underneath the sleek design you’ll find three layers of filtration, including an activated carbon filter and a HEPA + pre-filter that captures hair, dust, pollen, dander, home and pet odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
This air purifier is a powerful machine you’d expect from BISSELL, a trusted homecare brand. The air220 has a soft-touch dial that lets you control both fan speed and power. It has a discrete cord wrap on the back panel and the filters that can be accessed from the front panel, so you can keep it against a wall in your home. The air220 can filter the air in large rooms like bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms. It is able to clean the air in an 800 sq. ft. room once every hour. You’ve trusted BISSELL to clean and care for the floors and surfaces in your home. Now, let us clean your air! Plus, every purchase of this product helps save pets. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL® product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a Fabric Pre-Filter, an Activated Carbon Filter, and a HEPA Filter which captures over 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles or larger including dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke.
- Honeycomb-Structured Filter. Activated carbon filter captures gases and VOC’s, including odors from pets, cooking, smoke, and other common household odors.
- Automated CirQulate™ System. Monitors and provides colored-coded, indoor air quality feedback and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed.
- Peaceful Sleeping Environment. Whisper-quiet fan speed option and automated night-mode make it the perfect addition to bedrooms.
- Integrated and Functional Design. Compliments any living space with front panel filter access, convenient and discreet cord wrap, and intuitive controls.
- Accommodating Size. Filters the air in an 800 sq. ft. room one time every hour, making it great for bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms.